Verified Reviewer

Order

My order still has not come and I ordered it July 28 its almost a month now in 10 days I want my money back ASAP.
New York, New York

Whey isolates protien for women

Bodybuilding - Whey isolates protien for women
I work in software consultancy firm. I have great interest in shaping my body. I am women and it is hard to balance the work life and other my activities. And in time find I time to reach the gym for the work out. I am practically working very seriously and nothing comes out seriously. My trainer saw my dilemma and suggests using the isolate whey protein. After the two weeks of the usage it given it results in sharper way and more effectively. There are certain things that give greater results in the shorter period of time now it works more good. There are lots products available in the market but this one gives ultimate results in very shorter period of time. This is very serious and gives broader definition called results. Try this in once and result will as pure result without much problem and very easily in every day.
Delhi, Delhi

The products I ordered keep being placed on backorder or lost!

I ordered several items from Bodybuilding.com, they informed me one of the items was on back order but would be available soon. Instead of sending the rest of my items they have kept me waiting for over 2 weeks. I checked their website and discovered the item on back order was available in another flavour! I contacted them first thing this morning and was assured that they would send all my items today, I have a printout from their customer service rep. stating this and they gave me an order number to check my order. Several hours later I check my order to discover it is on back order again!?! I contact their customer service rep, and give them my order number, I was then told they can't find my order in their system? This is unacceptable, I have never been jerked around like this by a reputable company before. I will never do business with these people again and will advise my peers not to as well.

Get used to it , The who site is a sham . I have full blown aids and only 2 out 14 products work.

I tried to get my money back and a rep said ill be dead before I get my refund . Hows that for good biz.

Dallas, Texas
Loss

Bodybuiding.com identity theft slandering

Well there is a hate group on bodybuilding.com the web site knows it too.I am hottgirl002 on plentyoffish.com . A very good web site .Some members of bodybuilding.com are steeling pictures and profiles from plentyoffish.com and other web sites and posting them on bodybuilding.com. When a friend told me my picture with the poff logo was on there I notified that site and they did not remove it .So that is identy theft and slandering me and other poeple that had there pictures stolen and posted there. they need to be sued. I dont know how to go about its ,but there mainly targeting females, I giuse that would also make it a hate crime . If you or someone you know has a profile on a dating you should check out the forums on that web site and see if there steeling your identy too .

wow this chick is dumb AF!!!! lmao...

Ive been a member for a long time . I do have full blown aids and that is why I am a member .Just a few products do work but the rest are not worth the money .Take from an aids patient . I have nothing to loose by lying.

Im sorry hottgirl002. I was a pig ..

I was mad at the world becouse I am *** I was in love with mansion_baller .

When I found out he and Zyzz had aids it hurt me really bad . Please forgive me .

Yea ZYZZ died of aids . Its a shame, Ive only hooked up with him a few time times .

I was visiting moscow so we rented a private room. I know I have aids.I didnt get it from Zyzz becouse we both had it before we had sex the first time.

Im a gayy male body builder . It seems everyone one I make love to dies First Rick and now Zyzz . I am I going to be forever alone .

LOL.. ZYZZ is dead .

LOL I wounder witch misc forrum user will be next. I want to *** and *** on his grave.

I was just checking out my profile on BB.COM and I notice someone hackked my profile . Too many stalkers on there .

The people who have stalkers on there profile are inocent . BB.com has gotten bad .

Your right brandon. Bodybuilding.com misc forrum users are so weak and stupidd .

They cant even spell .Most misc members are covering up there bisexuality by dowing us . Now we have a new securty system they cant take our pictures and post them on there forrum .

There just a bunch of losers. They are always posting pictures from our website .I dare them to do that me .

They dont have the ballls . There too weak and stupidd

I herd he really died of aids . Most of the misc are hiv+ .Thats why bodybiulding is just another way to keep fit.I know becouse im hiv+ too

View more comments (24)
Los Angeles, California

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article